Wednesday, July 1, 2009

1st harvest

Photobucket
OK, if you don't count the salads I made from my lettuce/spinach bucket I picked my 1st harvest from our garden today. Small but mighty, I have 1 pepper, and a handful of Roma and yellow pear tomatoes. My hands smell wonderfully of tomato now! I had gone outside w/Mojo in the sling to walk Jiji to the neighbors house and decided to take a lap around the yard, mostly to check on flowers. There, waiting for me in their buckets were the beauties pictured above. Mo and I grabbed a pail and scooped them up and into the house before the rain. I must now amend dinner plans to include them, or I will make a tiny batch of salsa! lol
H.W.

No comments:

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet Again...

free web page counter
Get a free hit counter here.