Monday, July 18, 2011

Clerks at the IMA





Friday night The Hubs and I had a hot double-date with my best friend and his girlfriend! We planned it for a month, and bought our tickets online two weeks ago, and good thing because we were too broke to buy them that night. We scrounged up gas money, and confirmed with the sitter, who is a dear family friend and I groom her dogs in exchange for baby sitting. We packed a cooler, and some apple butter and home made bread and zucchini bread to snack on and headed out for a cheap but awesome night out.

The Indianapolis Museum of Art shows movies in the amphitheater every Friday of the summer. I went with this couple and another couple to see Rocky Horror last year, although this was the Hubs first time seeing a movie there.







We got there about 45 minutes before our friends and snagged a spot in the center back. Good for watching movies, but right in the blazing, evening sun! We also looked longingly at the full 3 course buffets other moviegoers had brought. I hope next time we come, I have a busier week in the salon so we can do it up! When Juan and Erin arrived, we spent a great hour chatting and drinking the two Sun Kings we had in our date budget.







All in all, a great night with awesome friends watching one of my top 10 favorite movies. Very thankful, since I needed a kid free evening!! We are all going camping next week, wish us luck
H.W.

No comments:

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet Again...

free web page counter
Get a free hit counter here.