Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Happy Sunday, all! I have decided to add a new weekly feature to Hippie Witch. Starting today I will be posting Lazy Sunday, where I will simply post links to blogs or websites that caught my interest over the past week and I would like to share with you all. This way I can take a day off blogging and spread the love around the interwebs a little bit. I will also post a MckLinky so that anyone else wanting to take the easy way out on Sunday can just link in to the blog hop and away we go on a whirlwind trip through the blogosphere! Please contact me if you would like your blog featured on Lazy Sunday! So here is the Lazy Sunday list for this week!
Dancing Rabbit Ecovillage We are thinking of building a cob playhouse for the kids this spring
Back Yard Chickens since I finally won!
Heifer International what our family is doing instead of Secret Santa gift exchange this year!
Hope you enjoy, and if you are a blogger feel free to link up to the blog hop on MckLinky below!
H.W.

3 comments:

Jenna Gayle said...

Well, I forgot all about Heifer Int'l! Can't you help send more than cows? Like goats and such? That's a wonderful idea for y'all to do!

Unknown said...

Yes they have a lot of options, cows, goats, sheep, poultry, and other livestock. We are gifting chickens and rabbits. You can even buy a share of an animal for as little as $10!

Bridgett said...

Sounds like fun! :)

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet Again...

free web page counter
Get a free hit counter here.