Friday, December 18, 2009

I did it!!!


Hip, hip hooray!  Lucky Dog Grooming was granted a zoning variance last night and I am officially in business!  So excited! This is something I have wanted for so long, and now I really feel like I am on my way.  This business means so much to me right now, for so many reasons. Most importantly I can earn a living with my kids in the next room or just next door, and hopefully we will be at the place this will be a family business in the next year or so with my husband working with me.  I got this far, now I have to just keep the ball rolling and keep growing my client list. So if you are in the Elwood area, bring your puppy-dog by for a wash and a trim! Thanks to everyone who has given me your love, energy, prayers and support during this process, and keep it coming cause the hard work is just beginning.
H.W.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I bet you are bouncing off the walls.

Good Luck in your new venture. It sounds like the new year is going to be your year!!

Rue said...

Yay - SO happy for you! I know you will be successful in your business - how could you not, when you love it so much?

Bridgett said...

Awesome! Congratulations, doll. I'm very happy for you. :)

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet Again...

free web page counter
Get a free hit counter here.