Thursday, December 10, 2009

I apologize.

It has been 4 months since I wrote on this blog. My life completely exploded in August, and I have spent that time rebuilding it. I have been recovering from post pardum depression, trying to see if my marriage could or should be saved, and starting my own business, which will open it's doors in 2 weeks, as well as the thousand other things that needed fixed, pitched, or reworked in my life. I will not say I am putting my life back together, because very few of the pieces of my life went back where they came from, but I am trying to use the opportunity to clear out the junk and dead wood and keep what can be a strong foundation to build it back better and keep moving forward I thought several times over this period about blogging, but chose instead to journal. I did not want to give any power to my own negativity, or the negativity running through my life in this difficult time by giving it a voice on my blog. I realize, however, that I was neglecting an extremely rich resource by not coming to my blog followers and the blogs I follow. I regret that profoundly, and apologize. I am back now, however, and feel I have something to say worth putting out there!

6 comments:

Rue said...

It's good to have you back. You owe no apologies. Everyone has to deal with their journey in their own way.

I look forward to hearing about your business and whatever else you feel like sharing.

Blessings to you.

Jenna Gayle said...

Congratulations on the new business!! I wish you all the luck with it and your life!!

Give yourself a big giant hug for me :)

Anonymous said...

Merry Meet.

I am Sadie and I am so glad to have found your blog. I luv it. Now you are gonna have to give me some tips on how you got your life back together as mine fell apart years ago and lol I am still working on the repairs. Congrats on the new business and may The God's and Goddesses smile on you.

stay blessed

Unknown said...

thanx guys! Sadie, the only advice I have is that when life shits on you, you gotta decide to decide to climb out of it rather than stay put and complain about the smell. I was a complainer for a long time, now I'm a climber! H.W.

Anonymous said...

I suffered from severe postpartum depression/anxiety after the birth of my child 6 years ago and it took me a good year to recover. It's a very serious illness and deserves much more attention than it gets. It's very hard to find support in the community and all doctors want to do is give you a pill. I wish you the best with your healing and just remember to take care of yourself because when you stop caring for yourself, no one will be there to care for your little one.
Many Blessings.

Bridgett said...

Wow. It sounds like you've been through a great deal in the past few months.

I wish for you only the best and look forward to your upcoming posts.

)O(
boo

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet Again...

free web page counter
Get a free hit counter here.