Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Writer's charm for NaNoWriMo

Two days till I hunker down and try to reach the elusive 50,000 words in November. I was getting my laptop bag ready today, since my plan is to carry it as a purse all month. You never know when I will have time to kill or be struck with inspiration.
So I had a thought. I made a Writer's Charm to attach to my bag.
I used white coral for organization, ametrine to bring my dreams into reality, and bloodstone for self confidence. 

I used some yarn scraps to stitch them up into a little pouch, and attached a faery, a four-leaf clover, and a hematite and carnelian copper wrapped pentacle to it.


I hooked it on to my USB and now I'm set to rock out the pages this November.



1 comment:

Deguwitchrose said...

I adore this! I've got some friends who struggled through Nano this year and are planning on doing it again 2013. I will definitely be making each of them a little something like this.

Thanks for the creative idea!

Rose x

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet Again...

free web page counter
Get a free hit counter here.