Friday, June 14, 2013

Gratitude Prayer 6/14/13

Divine, I call to thee.
I look upon your many faces, I call your many names.
I thank you for the blessings that fill my life, and I thank you for the failures and hardships, which have changed my course on this journey.
I thank you for the gentle days, when my faith and blessings sprouted around my feet, and I thank you for the storms which cleared a space for new growth.
As I walk the Path before me, I know that in the darkest times, you tend the ember within me, the spark which ignites my passion, the lick of flame which feeds the beacon torch.
I send up blessings, I praise your names, I live to honor you, and the ways of the Wise.
Brightest Blessings

No comments:

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet Again...

free web page counter
Get a free hit counter here.