Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Hippie Homestead!

Well, my little Witchlings, the Hippie Household has moved up and out of the Vardo and into an actual house! Don't panic, the Vardo is parked in the driveway. There are two very important points to this information.
1.) I have a kitchen! 
Like a real kitchen, not just a sink and an electric skillet. It's super-cute too...look!

So excited!
2.) I have my altar almost set up!
Some of my stuff is still in storage, but the majority of it is here and bathing in Frankincense as I type this. 

The fact that the swamp cooler is still broken and we have a million fans blowing around the air from our two overworked window air conditioners means the house is pretty much covered in cleansing smoke. Double plus.
More from our new Hippie Homestead as we unpack and get settled into the house and the acre it sits on!

2 comments:

greekwitch said...

The place looks lovely!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! It has it's issues, but we are excited about the potential here!

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet Again...

free web page counter
Get a free hit counter here.