Friday, May 27, 2011

Witches Education League

Witches Education League ( WEL) is the offspring of two Pagan groups; Project Witches Protection (PWP) and Witches Education Bureau (WEB). Born in Feb 2011, W.E.L. is a not-for-profit organization with the purpose of educating society about Witches, their craft, and their beliefs. 
For the full article click HERE
I checked out their website and it's just ads. I hope they get some good content up soon, because I think this could be a great resource for people to get information about paganism in a positive and factual way. Salem is pretty iconic, for better or for worse, and there is a name recognition factor that may actually be helpful in education people. What do you think? Do you wish you had this in your area to help the "locals" understand your beliefs a little better?

2 comments:

Ethereal said...

Hi Hippie Witch, may I add your blog to my new mystical blog network? Great blog! It will be here:http://magickisafoot.blogspot.com/2011/05/ethereal-mystical-blog-network.html

Please let me know.BB-Ethereal

Unknown said...

Thanks! I have your link up on my blog!

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet Again...

free web page counter
Get a free hit counter here.