Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Top 25 Faith Blogs

Along with diving back into blogging, I have been trying to catch up on reading blogs that I just have not been on in months. On Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom I saw that she, among many others, are up for the Circle of Mom's Top 25 Faith Blogs! I think that's amazing to see Pagan faith blogs right up there with the mainstream. There is, of course, drama about Pagan blogs being allowed in a contest about 'faith blogs' but I encourage you to vote and stay away from the comments...never feed the trolls, especially Christian trolls. I have so far resisted, and hope to continue to be strong, I got a little taste on Mrs. B's post about it and I know I will just get mad. I just keep telling myself no one ever changed their beliefs because they lost the argument. If you have a faith-based blog you follow and love, please click HERE, look for it, and vote before June 8th! You can vote once a day. If nothing else, take a peek and maybe get a new faith blog to follow!!
H.W.

No comments:

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet Again...

free web page counter
Get a free hit counter here.