Saturday, February 19, 2011

Been a while...

So, I am making the shift to working out of the house more instead of the salon 40 miles away I have been spending most of my time in since last May and I saw that my last post was April 2010.  Wow.  I have been missing blogging, and the blogoshere as a whole, but I had no idea I was creeping up on a year being gone.  I guess my first couple of posts will be catching you all up on why I have been too busy this past year to be here, and what you have all been doing while I was gone.  Big things in the works, and can't wait to share it all with you!  Love and hugs and whatnot!
H.W.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are back! I was a long time follower under my previous blog, and am a follower under my new one. Can't wait to hear what you've been up to!

Changing Girl said...

It has been a while! Glad to see you back!

Inis said...

I am excited!!! I found your blog a wheil back. and read threw your old post. I really like your blog spot. I cant wait to read more!

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet Again...

free web page counter
Get a free hit counter here.