Sunday, July 23, 2017

Blessings Altar

Bright Blessings!

I am reviving my Thursday Healing List, and hopefully many other aspects of this blog. As I was assembling my new Reiki Grid, I decided to make an outdoor space for the Grid, along with a place to meditate, make offerings, and general gratitude and blessings.

Luckily, I have a lovely little space on the West side of our property. 


It is currently the site of another failed attempt to grow veggies in the High Desert climate of Southern Arizona. The small herb garden, however, is thriving and I will concentrate on growing that area. since they seem to resist the critters and the heat.

Sweet mint, chocolate mint, sage, rosemary, and thyme have so far survived. Because I am obsessed with putting rocks around everything in my garden, that is in process, now that I have decided to shrink the garden down to just the herb patch. I took the cinder blocks from around the veggie bed (aka the Pack Rat Buffet) and made a little altar area.
Then I made my Reiki Grid, and added in some offering bowls and my little oil lamp. I added a chair to sit and do my energy work and meditation. I also plan to add some pavers to the area in front of the shrine to put a yoga mat when I go outside. You can see I can store stuff like lamp oil under and smaller items in the cells of the blocks. I have a Mason jar with the Healing List names tucked in under the grid so they don't get wt in the rain or blow away.


It's a work in progress, but it's a start! I'm pretty pleased with it after just an hour of work, so who knows what it will become as I spend time out there and continue to add to it. Also, since it's right under my window I will see the grid even when I'm not outside in the space, and my intention will direct energy into the grid when I catch a glimpse of it.

If you want a name on the Healing List, please comment below or email me at pheonixfae@gmail.com. You can also comment on Facebook or Twitter






No comments:

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet Again...

free web page counter
Get a free hit counter here.