Thursday, September 27, 2012

Rock Bottom

Well, kids, I really fucked things up.
When we came here to Arizona, I was very quickly offered the chance to buy an established grooming salon. Problem being, I had no capital at all and had just a few weeks to move on the deal. I didn't look, I leaped, and three weeks ago I lost the business. The Hubs and I were both working there (he was just last month released from a work related injury from last year) and now we are unemployed and scrambling. My already fragile anxiety issues crippled me, and I have only left the house 3-4 times since then. I can't talk to my friends, and can only handle short talks with my Mom. 

I am a lucky woman that I have The Hubs, who is willing to handle the outside world for me while he looks for a job. I am not yet looking for a job because I can, at this point, only go about 2 hours without a crying jag. So, I'm doing what I can to keep busy and trying to think of how to proceed from here.

I have been crocheting, I opened a Kitsy Lane online boutique, and I published a short novel that maybe needed a little more polish, but I just needed to do something positive. I guess the good news is I have time now to craft, write, and blog again.

So I guess I'm back, for better or for worse.
Blessed Be

No comments:

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet Again...

free web page counter
Get a free hit counter here.